Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 
Obviously, since I wrote the last post it started to rain and it still keeps raining.
I've been to a little festival with a lot of swedish bands, I had a lovely dinner with Cats On Fire (gorgeous new album out now) and Loveninjas, I've heard five billions of times the word "Emmaboda", I've helped the singer of Mixtapes & Cellmates to walk on the stairs when he was too drunk.
I didn't get drunk, I played records, I went to work the next morning with the smell of the backstage in my hairs.
I will be in Brussels this weekend. That would be almost a halfway meeting point for us.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?