Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 
It's been so long since the last time we wrote on this page, that blogger changed the way to login...
Anyway, another spring is here, and I think I should welcome her somehow ("springtime" in italian is female), whatever mood I am in.
So here is a little song. It makes me smile and make me want to go out and feel this longer afternoon in the streets, this new fresh light. Hope it's going to be a good springtime in Stockholm too.

Rappers Delight Club - When We Were Kids

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?