Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 
It's late.
I can't sleep these days. I don't go out. I stay here inside, reading, cooking some pasta, watching old movies with James Stewart, wasting time on the web.
I just can't fall asleep.

It's funny to see american music blogs falling in love with Frida Hyvonen, or important magazines talking about I'm From Barcelona, after all this time.
I found this video of Jens Lekman, Erlend Oye and El Perro del Mar touring in Brasil, and it makes me really smile.

Nytt Datum! Emmabodafestivalen kommer nästa år att ligga på 26-28 juli.
I'll be working in July, so, as I said last year, I will not come back to the festival.

Your photo blog is ljuvlig. Oh, maybe I'm not sure I should have said that. Maybe forgive me.
Is that you and your sister? Such beautiful pictures.
Searching "ljuvlig" on google one of the first answers is this one.
It's late. Hope it's not too late to fall asleep.
Kram.

Comments:
So then we're two that can't sleep.
I haven't been smoking since this friday, so the night between sunday and monday(my second day at the office) I couldn't fall asleep at all. The day after that I took some sleeping pills. But last night there was a big storm making the windows quiver, and that acually helped me fall asleep at last, the hard wind was really soothing in some way.
Two different kind of sleepingproblems maybe, but I will hope for a storm for your sake to to night.
E-M

(And the picures is me and my sister, she's just moved to ireland permanently. I'm the one with the blue sweater, pointy ears and with the cat. We looked very much like little boys at that age.
the first posted pictures though is of me and sara, when we were 16 and 19)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?