Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Monday, January 15, 2007

 


Hornstull cinema (2)

I was wondering if that Horstull Cinema was the one near the Copacabana Cafè, and Johan from the Indurain band answered my e-mail:

Hey Enzo, you are absolutely right. I used to live in Hornstull as a kid and my family went to Kvartersbion for matines.
It's still a sweet place, has genuine character but seems doomed for gentrification sooner or later - according to the poor worked out owner.

Comments:
You know, in high school (I guess that's how you translate 'gymnasium'), me and some friends had a project called 'the culture club' or something like that where we among other things promoted the few smaller cinemas in stockholm. Kvartersbion too. I rarely visit it these days, but it's one of the sweetest places you can go in this town.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?