Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

 
"Let's catch a movie or two at the Hornstull cinema"

Do you know that cinema? Does it still exist? I can recall a subway station with the same name.
Well, I fell in love with another new band from Stockholm. Its name is Indurain and it has a sort of "out of time" elegance.
They are the two young guys behind the music blog L'amour à trois (lamouratrois.blogspot.com), and reading the songs' lyrics on the myspace page I guess they are truly indie snob like once we used to pretend we were.

Comments:
are you serious?!
one reason more to love this song...
I can't believe it!
I guess we should write all those coincidences in a novel...
(true indiesnob wannabes always dream about becoming writers, you know)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?