Gud Jul Eva!I just finished a long morning at the radio and now I'm going to visit my parents, so I'll be off line for some day. I hope you're having great christmas holidays, and that everything's ok up there, and that Russell & Ludwig will bring you some nice present too. I leave you a little christmas song, made by dear friend Emil "
Parker Lewis".
He wrote it's about "When Harry met Sally, Home Alone 2, Frank Sinatra, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire". And that sounds perfect to me.
Parker Lewis - Xmas-Carol, NYC
"I've made a X-mas song for you to play late at night on Christmas eve, when your relatives have all fallen asleep and you invited your best friends over for a Christmas cigarette on the balcony. From now on your troubles will be out of sight. Merry Christmas from Parker Lewis, Love.ยป
And from me too.