Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Friday, November 11, 2005

 
I never drink coffee. And when I say never I really mean that I drink coffee once or twice a year. It makes my heart beat too fast, my hands shake and I can't sleep for hours. Is this indiepop enough?
The problem is that when you drink coffee here in Italy, they give you "espresso", which is very little and very strong. You drink it in the bars, often quickly. It doesn't give me any pleasure.
Otherwise, when you're at home, you can have a "moka", but still, even if you're sitting at your table and you have more time, you drink this little hot cup with very few drops of black coffee.
I guess that what you mean when you say coffee is more similar to what here it's called "american coffee" (for example, the one you bought at 7-eleven that afternoon). It's lighter than expresso, and you can bring it with you, and it gives a good feeling.
It's not very common to drink "american coffee" here, but today at the mall I checked the price of this:

 coffee maker

It's cheap, you can use for tea too and I like it. I even would buy paper cups with the Starbucks logo...
Ok, I will start to drink coffee and I will feel warmer inside.
Now you can convince me to start smoking cigarettes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?