Teatime in StockholmTeatime in Stockholm

You know, such indiesnob wannabes...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

 
The last night

With people tenting outside the club, a picnic in queue 3 hours before it opened, a giant disco bowl hanging outside and a party that went on 'till 9 am you could say that the night was special.
The strange thing is, that although the night started for me at 7pm and ended at 10am, it seamed so short. That might have something to do with the amount of alcohol I pored in my body during those hours, but I don't know.
But of all these hours, some of the best must have been between 6 and 8 am, when there was an after party on Skeppsholmen where I jumped in the cold water and where Henrik Berggren (the singer in Broder Daniel) sat playing Shoreline; a Broder Daniel song I really hate with the few people left singing along, laughing.

Comments:
wow, did you swim with all your clothes on?
The second picture made me remember another one of the "saker som vi glömt"...

(thank you for the story of the party)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   July 2007   August 2007   December 2007   January 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?